Adopting: What it Means?
Have you ever felt that feeling of intense bliss run over your soul when your puppy comes running to you at the end of the day? Or when your cat purrs sweetly right across your chest while you unwind after long hours of work? Even if you don’t have a furry friend or any other one at home, don’t you wish to live such moments of bliss?
Pets are one of the most rewarding experiences in our life. Through their incredibly kind and innocent ways of being, they give that inner peace we all crave for. If you look into your dog’s eyes, you will see nothing but pure love looking back at you. There are no layers or hidden agendas behind their emotions; all they need is your attention and care.
They enter our lives with their tiny paws but soon become a part of life, our journey, and of course, our favorite friend. But, if you are thinking of buying a pet, take a pause and reflect. What if you adopt one instead of buying? Have you ever wondered about that?
Yes, I know you might argue about getting a purebred, healthy, easy to train pup from the store rather than a grown-up four-legged friend from the rescue and shelter home. But think carefully, does that sound like a really viable argument?
Adopting an animal from the rescue shelter could give them new hope and a new home. Every pet deserves a loving home. Unfortunately, every year thousands of cats and dogs and other pets are abandoned by their human parents, and these poor creatures are left to fend for themselves. Your one act of kindness has the potential to change their lives.
To help another life is an exhilarating experience, especially when that helps change their lives and makes it much better. Adopting a homeless furry fellow gives you life-long support of unconditional love and the warmth of home to your friend.
While you are happily shopping for a new pet, a stray is eagerly looking for a new beginning. To be honest, whether it is adoption or buying, a pet is a pet, forever loyal, loving, and a true friend.
There are millions of strays around the world living off scrapes and occasional pats of kindness. Think about the difference you can make by adopting one of them. I know that won’t be a solution for the million others, but hey, a step is all it takes to bring about change.
Especially in the current COVID-19 situation, pets are being abandoned, every day. These animals need your help more than ever.
The Things You should Know About Adopting
Here are some of the common myth-busters and benefits of adopting a pet, that I have summarised:
- The Purebred myth: Just because you are adopting doesn’t mean you won’t get a purebred. In fact, you can also get high-quality mixed breed dogs at shelter homes.
- Inducted to a new community of pet-lovers: Once you adopt, you build a relationship with the shelter homes, and one day you might end up volunteering for the good cause!
- Be an example: Adopting is a gesture of goodwill. By doing this, you can set an example for your kids and family about how to make a difference in the world.
- Many breeders have a sort of puppy or kitten mill, where they are kept in constricted spaces. By adopting, you can put an end to such practice of keeping these happy paws in confined, unhealthy spaces.
- Health woes: You do not need to fret about more impoverished health conditions of strays compared to pets bought from stores. Before you bring the adopted pet home, spaying/neutering, vaccinations, and other medical tests are done to ensure health safety. Additionally, consider getting a pet plan to make sure your furry friend is always covered.
- Behavior: Animals living in shelter homes, although coming from adverse conditions, in many instances, cope well with other fellow beings since they stay in the company.
- Money factor: When you buy a pet, you end up spending hundreds of dollars, but with adoption, it’s free, and you get the same kind, loving furry friend on your porch!
- Please give them a lifetime home: That does not need any description, and the feeling involved in doing it is priceless.
The decision to have a pet is a huge step in itself. It is almost like bringing a kid home. You have to care, nurture, and provide for them continually. No doubt, it is a big responsibility as well. But if you have taken that decision, why not move a step further?
There are so many shelter homes and rescue animals around the world. So, why not adopt and give life a new meaning, for a furry fellow waiting out there, with its bright, honest eyes filled with love and gratitude?
Exploring the Engaging Gameplay & Unique Dynamics of fn.gg/sol-motd Game
Exploring Myuhcmedicare.com Health/hwp Catalog Online: Your Online Guide to Wellness Products
Mastering the Binance Auto Invest Quiz Answers: Unveiling the Answers for Trading Success
Unlock Crypto Knowledge: Guide to Binance Learn and Earn Quiz Answers Today
Wodl Binance Answers Today: Unveiling the Latest Crypto Insights
Personalize Your Preppy Wallpaper iPad: A Step-by-Step Guide
RC Car Racing Strategies: Tips and Tricks to Dominate the Track in 2024
Find The Perfect Funny Wallpapers For iPhone: Tips And Platforms
The Strongest Browsers for Gaming
Choosing Sambucol For Immune Health
Quotes1 year ago
30 Inspirational Thoughts For The Day
Self Improvement1 year ago
7 Tips To Recreate Your Life In 3 Months And Change Your Destiny
Motivation1 year ago
5 Excellent Ways To Stay Focused On Your Dreams
Quotes1 year ago
21 Quotes About Chasing Perfection And Striving For It
Health11 months ago
4 CBD Products Your Dog Deserves To Have
Personal Finance11 months ago
How Do I Find My UCAS ID Number?
Entrepreneurs11 months ago
1Password Evaluation – The Highest Ranked Password Manager Out There
Entrepreneurs1 year ago
51 Lucrative Ways to Make Money From Home