Every person who aspires to do something amazing in life needs the inspiration to do so. Without inspiration, you are likely to falter and give up on your dreams. It’s true that inspirational thoughts should come from within ourselves, but we all feel low sometimes. And in those times you need to seek motivation from books, videos, and positive people.
We all have been in situations where we felt no inspiration to start a new business or apply for that job we always wanted. In these tough times, it’s best to seek a new perspective and information from other people who have been in the same situation that you are in and succeeded regardless.
Here are the 30 inspirational thoughts to unlock your potential and remove mental blocks to success.
1. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.“
– Maya Angelou
3. “Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.”
– Bil Keane
4. “Remember, success is a journey, not a destination. Have faith in your ability. You will do just fine.”
– Bruce Lee
5. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
– Colin Powell
6. “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.”
– Helen Keller
7. “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
– Jon Kabat-Zinn
8. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
– Abraham Lincoln
9. “You alone are the judge of your worth and your goal is to discover infinite worth in yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks.”
– Deepak Chopra
10. “Leave everyone you meet better than you found them. Become an encourager of potential versus a destroyer of confidence.”
– Robin Sharma
11. “Motivation is the fuel, necessary to keep the human engine running.”
– Zig Ziglar
12. “Great opportunities are not seen with your eyes. They are seen with your mind.”
– Robert Kiyosaki
13. “The more time you spend in your discomfort zone, the more your comfort zone will expand.”
– Robin Sharma
14. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.”
– Wayne Dyer
15. “You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
16. “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”
– Albert Einstein
17. “Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so.”
– David Brooks
18. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
– Marcus Aurelius
19. “Sometimes you will never know the value of something until it becomes a memory.”
– Dr. Seuss
20. “Great minds have purposes; others have wishes.”
– Washington Irving
21. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.”
– Jesse Owens
22. “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.”
– Jim Rohn
23. “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.”
– Tim Ferriss
24. “Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.”
– George Carlin
25. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
– George Bernard Shaw
26. “What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.”
– Oprah Winfrey
27. “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.”
– Thomas Jefferson
28. “Absorb what is useful, discard what is not, add what is uniquely your own.”
– Bruce Lee
29. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are”
– Kurt Cobain
30. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
– Winston Churchill
Reading positive quotes every morning is a great way to fill up your mind with inspirational thoughts. They are easy to understand, quick to read and you don’t need any specific reason to read them. However, it is also important to take action and execute your ideas once you are inspired. Just having inspirational thoughts in your mind is not enough to achieve success in life.
21 Quotes About Fighting For Your Dreams to Motivate You
Our dreams are something that keeps a lot of us going. We either work toward achieving them or plan on doing just the very thing. But, sometimes it becomes difficult to carry on chasing our dreams. On days like that, we need motivation and inspiration from whatever source available.
It doesn’t matter if our dreams are big or small, there is no scale to compare how important one dream can be in relation to others. Every dream has its own significance to the person who holds it tight in their hearts.
With various responsibilities weighing us down, we often forget to work on our dreams. Loans, debts, careers take precedence over happiness. These things take the happiness out of our existence, it is important to chase our dreams and work on our passions so that we keep living instead of just existing.
When things become too much to deal with, throwing in the towel is often tempting but in the long haul, you won’t be able to forgive yourself for not holding on. As long as you are willing to keep getting back up, it doesn’t matter how many times you fall. The important thing is to keep trying.
Here are 21 quotes to motivate you, inspire you, and push you to keep working toward your dream and keep fighting to make them become a reality.
1. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
2. “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” -Mae Jemison
3. “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.” -Albert Ellis
4. “Living in your comfort zone can even be more stressful than pursuing your dream. So why are you accustomed to your stagnant life?” -Oscar Bimpong
5. “Like success, failure is many things to many people. With a positive mental attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, and a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order to prepare to try again.” -W. Clement Stone
6. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.”
7. “Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it.” -Germany Kent
8. “Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow” -Mary Anne Radmacher
9. “One day you feel this feeling: it emanates from your soul. It is the feeling of struggle. It is the feeling of courage. It is the feeling of self-belief! It is the feeling of chasing your dreams. It is the feeling of trying harder. It is the feeling of never ever giving up! This feeling emanates from the fire burning within your soul! Never ever give up this feeling!” -Avijeet Das
10. “You can only achieve GREATNESS when you pursue the things others are not willing to SACRIFICE for.” -Oscar Bimpong
11. “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.”
12. “If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” -Henry David Thoreau
13. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” -Epicurus
14. “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.” -Oprah Winfrey
15. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” -Mark Twain
16. “Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.”
17. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” -Lao Tzu
18. “Nothing in the world can take the place of perseverance. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost legendary. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent.” -Calvin Coolidge
19. “I have had dreams, and I’ve had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams.” -Jonas Salk
20. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” -Paulo Coelho
21. “It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth – and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up – that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.” -Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
You are the one who decides what course your life is going to take. Take charge, don’t give up, and keep going. You never know which corner leads you closer to your dreams. Don’t fear taking risks, keep trying new things. If you don’t work for your own dreams, no one else will. Nobody owes you a thing, except yourself. Do yourself proud by never giving up and achieving what your heart desires.
Remember, at the end of the day, you live with yourself. The disappointment of not giving your all will claw you in the times when you are alone. Happiness comes from being true to your beliefs, keep believing in yourself and everything will fall into place.
5 Lessons for Communicating Efficiently and Professionally Through Quotes
Considering we have been communicating since we were born, by crying and yelling, in the beginning, to get our message across, to slowly learning the words to do the same, you would think, we would have mastered it by the time we reach adulthood. How right yet how wrong that logic is?
When you think about it, communication is one of the first skills we learn. We have been talking and conveying our thoughts for our whole lives, yet, it becomes harder to effectively communicate as we grow up. There’s just something about communications that’s harder than it should be for us.
Of all the skills we develop as leaders and professionals, communicating is one that many people fail in. We frequently miscommunicate, bypass the point, cause an unintended reaction, or avoid a messy discussion altogether. As a result, not communicating holds us back.
“You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.”
How many times has it happened that you have had a great idea, an obvious solution, known the answer to the question that’s worrying everyone, but haven’t voiced your thoughts? When you have difficulty putting your thoughts across, you choose not to speak at all. While that saves you from discomfort in that particular moment, it only harms you in the long run.
You might never stand out from your colleagues, even though you have better ideas. You might never be taken seriously because you don’t speak when it is needed. You might miss opportunities because you were too afraid to put in your two cents. Remember, if you don’t ask, the answer is always going to be no.
“Communication is the solvent of all problems and is the foundation for personal development.”
Following up on the previous quote, when you speak out, you get feedback. When you get feedback, you understand whether your idea is brilliant in reality or just your head. You learn how to implement it or learn where it falls short.
While not speaking out means your ideas will never fail, it also means that you will never learn and you will never grow. Hence, it will stump your personal development.
Apart from that, it is really a solution for most problems – personal as well as professional. Many times the things that are bothering you can be easily solved with communication. Putting up boundaries, being open to discussion, raising objections, apologizing, a lot rides on words and how you put them.
“Don’t use words too big for the subject. Don’t say infinitely when you mean very; otherwise, you’ll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite.”
You communicate to be heard, to be understood; so if you use words that aren’t that common while speaking, then you are going to be getting nowhere. Try to keep your dialect as simple as you can when conveying something. Try to think of the least qualified person in the room, if even they can comprehend what you are saying then you are doing great.
This also applies to exaggeration when we are trying to sell an idea that isn’t great. We might succeed in selling it now, but no one is going to believe it when you actually do have a great idea.
“The two words ‘information’ and ‘communication’ are often used interchangeably, but they signify quite different things. Information is giving out; communication is getting through.”
-Sydney J. Harris
This goes hand in hand with not using big words when putting your thoughts across. If it is a meeting with people from different departments, then chances are that not everyone is going to be familiar with the jargon of your sector.
While using jargon and technical mumbo-jumbo will help make you sound intelligent, it won’t help you put your point across. Try to communicate your information by finding a balance between speaking in layman’s terms and including enough to make you sound authoritative.
“Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people.”
-William Butler Yeats
This is more applicable in professional life, even though it has an influence in personal life as well. When you are in meetings or business setting, not everyone is going to have the same expertise as you. While you might think in the terms of statistics, it might mean nothing to the person who thinks in the terms of profit margin. This is where it is important to learn to put your messages in a more understandable dome. If you have ever been into public speaking, then you will know that it helps you with being tactful about what you say, how you say it, and it is received.
In personal life, you might be able to look at a situation logically being at the outside of its direct impact radius, that does not mean you can put it as it to someone who is clearly in the center of everything. This helps no one, instead, it has the power to ruin, something that could have been easily solved. Sometimes you have to use your knowledge to help you navigate a situation without quoting your knowledge.
Communication might not be your strength, but it isn’t something that can’t be developed. Read books about communicating effectively. Basically, sound confident when you speak, try being concise with your words. Think about what you need to put across and mould your words to that. The words you choose should not be based on you but on the listener. Simpler the dialect, better it is perceived – fewer chances of miscommunication and misunderstanding.
When you start reading more, listening to more than just words, and writing down your thoughts – it becomes easier to communicate. To be able to give, you should learn how to receive. Communicating is a skill that is a necessity. You need to be able to put yourself out there to be seen, to be heard, and to be understood.
25 Motivational Health Quotes to Inspire You
While health should be our priority, it sadly isn’t for most of us. Under the umbrella of working hard, everything related to not caring for ourselves becomes okay. Skipping breakfast because we are running late or not exercising because we are working becomes valid. We always think that we will start working on ourselves after we finish achieving our dream. It doesn’t work like that. Like our dreams and skills are a work in progress, so is our body and health.
For your body to continue working, it is important to work on it. If you don’t invest in your body, you won’t get the returns for long. If you don’t have health, anything else you have, loses its luster and it becomes difficult to enjoy things that you worked hard to achieve. No matter how busy you are, you need to make yourself a priority and work on yourself.
Here are some motivational quotes that show you how important your health is. These are from people that most of us look up to and people who have achieved great things. You can have everything in life, but if you don’t have good health, you have nothing.
1.“It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
2. “A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement” -Jess C Scott
3. “To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” -Buddha
4. “Three things in life – your health, your mission, and the people you love. That’s it.” -Naval Ravikant
5. “Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” -Edward Stanley
6. “You can’t enjoy wealth if you’re not in good health.”
7. “Keep your vitality. A life without health is like a river without water.” -Maxime Lagacé
8. “Your health is what you make of it. Everything you do and think either adds to the vitality, energy and spirit you possess or takes away from it.” -Ann Wigmore
9. “If you’re too busy to workout, your priorities need to change. I can’t think of too many things more important than your health.” -Rolsey
10. “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” -Joyce Meyer
11. “Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.”
12. “It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor.” -Marcus Tullius Cicero
13. “Our health is something we often take for granted. But, there are some things in life that should never be taken for granted. Take care of yourself.” -Catherine Pulsifer
14. “Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos – the trees, the clouds, everything.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
15. “Life is like a tree and its root is consciousness. Therefore, once we tend the root, the tree as a whole will be healthy.” -Deepak Chopra
16. “I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health.”
17. “Your body will be around a lot longer than that expensive handbag. Invest in yourself.” -Anonymous
18. “When a man is ill his very goodness is sickly.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
19. “There is one consolation in being sick; and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before.” -Henry David Thoreau
20. “The body loves routine. Try to eat, sleep, and so on at the same times every day in order for the body to function at its optimum efficiency. The body loves consistency.” -Theresa Hearn Haynes
21. “Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.”
22. “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.” -Ayurvedic Proverb
23. “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” -Mark Twain
24. “Sufficient sleep, exercise, healthy food, friendship, and peace of mind are necessities, not luxuries.” -Mark Halperin
25. “Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.” -Thomas Jefferson
How Influencer Marketing Helps You Put Your Business on the Map
3 Things You Can Do to Make Humor a Habit
7 Steps to Make Your Dreams See the Light of the Day
5 Ultimate Advantages of Not Chasing Perfection
Why You Should Take Control of Your Life
8 Misconceptions About Remote Working That Are Holding Back Your Business
51 Lucrative Ways to Make Money From Home
Tips for Surviving Your Twenties
19 Steps to Have a Great Stress-Free Video Interview
Why Do We Need Measurable Goals?
Mindfulness6 months ago
Why I Took a Break From Facebook
Productivity7 months ago
7 Ways To Increase Productivity At Work
Quotes7 months ago
27 of the Most Powerful Quotes of All Time
Entrepreneurs6 months ago
1Password Review – The Best Password Manager Out There
Productivity6 months ago
Things 3 Review – A To-Do App That Works
Goals2 months ago
The Ultimate Guide to Goal Setting
Productivity7 months ago
You Don’t Need To Be Busy To Be Productive
Goals7 months ago
How Setting Realistic Goals Can Actually Help You Achieve Them