Feeling unsure about how to check your Starbucks gift card balance? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered! In this article, I’ll walk you through the simple steps to easily determine the remaining balance on your Starbucks gift card. Whether you received it as a present or have been using it for some time now, knowing your gift card balance is essential for a smooth and enjoyable coffee experience.
To start off, there are a few convenient ways to check your Starbucks gift card balance. You can either visit their official website, use the Starbucks mobile app, or give them a call. Regardless of which method you choose, checking your balance is quick and hassle-free. With just a few clicks or taps, you’ll have all the information you need to plan your next coffee run.
Starbucks Gift Card Balance Check
Finding the Official Starbucks Website
To check your Starbucks gift card balance online, the first step is to find the official Starbucks website. Open your preferred web browser and type in “Starbucks” in the search bar. Once you see the official website listed in the search results, click on it to access their homepage.
Locating the Gift Card Balance Check Page
Once you’re on the Starbucks homepage, navigate to locate the page specifically designed for checking gift card balances. Look for a section or tab related to gift cards or customer support. Often, you’ll find these options at either the top or bottom of their webpage.
Entering Your Gift Card Information
Once you’ve found the page dedicated to checking your gift card balance, it’s time to enter your card information. You may be prompted to provide your 16-digit gift card number along with the security code located on its backside. Carefully input these details into their respective fields and double-check for accuracy before proceeding.
After entering all required information, simply click on the “Check Balance” button or any similar option provided by Starbucks. The system will process your request and display your current gift card balance on-screen within seconds.
Using the Starbucks Mobile App to Check Your Gift Card Balance
Downloading the Starbucks Mobile App
To conveniently check your Starbucks gift card balance, you can make use of the Starbucks mobile app. Here’s how you can get started:
- App Store or Google Play: Head over to your device’s app store, whether it’s the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Search for “Starbucks”: In the search bar, type in “Starbucks” and look for the official Starbucks app.
- Download and Install: Once you find the app, tap on it and click on the download/install button to initiate the installation process.
Creating an Account with the App
After installing the Starbucks mobile app, you’ll need to create an account to access additional features like checking your gift card balance. Follow these steps:
- Open the App: Locate and launch the newly installed Starbucks mobile app from your device’s home screen.
- Sign Up: On the welcome screen, you should see a “Sign Up” option; tap on it to begin creating your account.
- Enter Your Details: Provide your personal information such as name, email address, and a unique password when prompted by the app.
- Verify Your Email (Optional): You may receive an email verification link from Starbucks; if so, click on it to confirm your email address.
Navigating to the Gift Card Balance Section
Once you’ve successfully created an account with the Starbucks mobile app, follow these steps to easily check your gift card balance:
- Log In: Open up the Starbucks mobile app again if necessary and enter your login credentials – email address/username and password.
- Home Screen: After logging in, you’ll be directed to the home screen of the app where various options are available.
- Tap on “Cards”: Look for the “Cards” tab, usually located at the bottom of the screen, and tap on it to access your Starbucks cards.
- Select Your Gift Card: If you have multiple gift cards linked to your account, choose the one you want to check the balance for.
- View Balance: Once you’ve selected your gift card, its balance should be displayed on-screen.